New Socorro Module Owner: WillKG

lonnen

Oct 12, 2017, 3:39:17 PM10/12/17
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org, module-o...@mozilla.org
Socorro has changed considerably in day-to-day operation since I last
updated the module ownership information. I wanted to recognize some of the
new-to-the-wiki faces making an impact, and honor the contributions of some
long serving members of the team that have moved on to other projects.

WillKG has spent the last year leading significant changes to both
Socorro's code and direction as a project. Today we'd like to announce he
is taking over as Module Owner. Rob Helmer is moving to emeritus owner
status, and I'll be moving back to module peer.

Michael Kelly is joining me as a module peer. At the same time Schalk,
Laura, Lars, and Adrian are moving to emeritus peer status.

I'd like to thank our emeritus members for their work over the last 10
years of Socorro development, and congratulate our new members on their new
positions!

looking forward
Lonnen