Planet Module change in ownership

Robert Accettura

Jul 12, 2016, 6:15:17 PM7/12/16
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org, Mike Hoye
I will be stepping down as owner for Planet Mozilla as I've got limited
time to dedicate lately. Mike Hoye has expressed interest in leading Planet
forward.

--
Robert Accettura
rob...@accettura.com

Reed Loden

Jul 13, 2016, 3:07:02 AM7/13/16
to Robert Accettura, Mike Hoye, mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
I will also be stepping down as a module peer for Planet for the same
reason. mhoye has my full support in leading Planet forward.

~reed
> rob...@accettura.com <javascript:;>

Benjamin Smedberg

Jul 15, 2016, 2:55:33 PM7/15/16
to Robert Accettura, Mike Hoye, mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Hearing no objections, I have made this change on the wiki.

Robert, thank you for your years of service: I've listed you as a module
owner emeritus.

--BDS

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 6:14 PM, Robert Accettura <rob...@accettura.com>
wrote:

> I will be stepping down as owner for Planet Mozilla as I've got limited
> time to dedicate lately. Mike Hoye has expressed interest in leading Planet
> forward.
>

> --
> Robert Accettura
> rob...@accettura.com

Mike Hoye

Jul 15, 2016, 3:36:22 PM7/15/16
On 2016-07-15 2:54 PM, Benjamin Smedberg wrote:
> Hearing no objections, I have made this change on the wiki.
>
> Robert, thank you for your years of service: I've listed you as a
> module owner emeritus.

For my first act as ruler^Wmodule owner of the Planet, I'd like to
welcome back Asa Dotzler - former Planet module owner himself, back in
early 2008 - as a Planet peer.

Thank you, Robert and Reed for all your help, and Asa for signing back up.

- mhoye

https://blog.lizardwrangler.com/2008/05/30/governance-and-module-ownership/

Mike Hoye

Jul 15, 2016, 3:54:26 PM7/15/16
to Reed Loden, mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
On 2016-07-13 3:06 AM, Reed Loden wrote:
> I will also be stepping down as a module peer for Planet for the same
> reason. mhoye has my full support in leading Planet forward.
I've listed you as a peer emeritus of the Planet module; thank you for
all your help.

- mhoye