Removal of Websites/Input Module

Michael Kelly

Nov 9, 2017, 3:43:08 PM11/9/17
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Input[1] was a service for collecting feedback about Mozilla products.
It was decommissioned in January and replaced with a redirect to an
externally-run survey service.

I just noticed the module for Input[2] was still around, and plan on
marking it as deprecated since it's not really relevant anymore. I'll be
doing this next Wednesday the 15th if no one objects.

Thanks!
- Mike Kelly

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Input
[2] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/Mozilla_Websites#Input

Emma Humphries

Nov 9, 2017, 4:13:04 PM11/9/17
to Michael Kelly, mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
I'll file a corresponding bug to close out the corresponding component in
bugzilla.mozilla.org.

Let me know if there's a component where open bugs should move to, or if
they should all be resolved as incomplete.

-- Emma

Michael Kelly

Nov 15, 2017, 12:51:21 PM11/15/17
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
No objections, so I've marked Input as deprecated.

Thanks!
- Mike Kelly