Preferences module

Nicholas Nethercote

Aug 25, 2017, 3:43:17 AM8/25/17
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Greetings,

As of last week, the Preferences module had no owner and a single peer:
Benjamin Smedberg, who just left Mozilla.

I've talked to various people who have done some work with this module and
are willing to be involved. I propose the following:

- Owner: Nicholas Nethercote
- Peers: Nathan Froyd, Felipe Gomes, Mike Hommey, Eric Rahm

I hope to give this module a significant overhaul in the medium-term,
perhaps in Q4. Bug 1379383 has some discussion on this topic.

Nick

Andrew McCreight

Aug 25, 2017, 11:57:46 AM8/25/17
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
This sounds like a great idea!

> Nick

Nicholas Nethercote

Aug 31, 2017, 1:26:23 AM8/31/17
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Nobody has objected to this proposal, and I've received two messages
indicating approval, so I have updated the modules page accordingly.

Nick

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 5:42 PM, Nicholas Nethercote <n.neth...@gmail.com