New module owner/peer for Firefox OS::Gaia:::Music

Jim Porter

Nov 24, 2015, 5:34:04 PM11/24/15
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello everyone,

To reflect the current status of the Music app, I'd like to add a new
module co-owner (Justin D'Arcangelo) and a new peer (Hubert Figuiere).
Both have been instrumental in updating/rewriting the Music app as part
of the NGA effort. Justin will own the submodule with me, focusing
primarily on the front-end of the app, while Hub will go-to person for
everything about our test suites.

Now is also a good time for me to thank them for their efforts in
getting NGA Music into a landable state and continuing to improve it,
so: thank you!

Does anyone have any objections to the above? In the interests of
expedience, I've already updated the wiki.

- Jim

Aboubacar Bassirou

Nov 27, 2015, 6:56:56 AM11/27/15
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org