Proposed Update for Firefox Browser Privacy Notice

brs...@mozilla.com

Sep 7, 2017, 4:49:14 AM9/7/17
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi All,

As we blogged earlier today[1], we are planning to update the Firefox Privacy Notice for Firefox 56 which is being released on September 26. We’re doing this for our users to make it easier to understand and find details about data flows in Firefox. We also wanted to improve how users find choices and more information.

While the language changes are broad, there are no substantive changes to Firefox’s data collection.

You can compare the current Firefox Privacy Notice[2] to the proposed update[3].

We appreciate any feedback you might have on the new language and can take your comments into account as we continuously improve our privacy and legal notices.

Thanks,
Elvin and Brian