Libjar module owner

Nicholas Nethercote

Oct 26, 2015, 7:57:20 PM10/26/15
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org, Michael Wu
Hi,

Taras Glek is listed as the libjar module owner. He stopped working
for Mozilla quite some time back and as far as I know is no longer
contributing. (His Bugzilla identifier now says "(dormant account)".)

I suggest we remove his name as libjar owner. (He could be marked as
emeritus owner if the method for doing that has been decided.)

Michael Wu is the only peer of that module. Michael, are you
interested in becoming module owner? Or should we just leave the owner
empty?

Nick

Andrew McCreight

Oct 27, 2015, 2:03:02 PM10/27/15
to Nicholas Nethercote, gover...@lists.mozilla.org, Michael Wu
Aaron Klotz has also done a fair amount of work with libjar, if somebody is
looking to add more peers.

Andrew

Michael Wu

Oct 27, 2015, 5:30:15 PM10/27/15
to Nicholas Nethercote, gover...@lists.mozilla.org
Sure, I don't mind owning it.

-Michael Wu

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 7:56 PM, Nicholas Nethercote <n.neth...@gmail.com

Aaron Klotz

Oct 28, 2015, 12:17:43 AM10/28/15
On 10/27/2015 12:02 PM, Andrew McCreight wrote:
> Aaron Klotz has also done a fair amount of work with libjar, if somebody is
> looking to add more peers.

Taras used to enjoy delegating his reviews to me. Between those reviews
and various perf + security changes I've made, I'd be comfortable with that.

Nicholas Nethercote

Oct 28, 2015, 7:15:29 PM10/28/15
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org, Michael Wu
I've changed the owner of libjar from Taras to Michael, and added
Aaron as a peer. Thank you to all of you for your efforts.

Nick

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Nicholas Nethercote