New module owner for IPC

Johnny Stenback

Jul 21, 2015, 8:50:16 PM7/21/15
to mozilla-govern.
Howdy,

Chris Jones is currently listed as the owner of the IPC module and has
over the years contributed greatly to not just that module but also
far beyond, and for that I'm forever thankful. Chris is however no
longer in a position where he can effectively bear that ownership.

After a discussion between Chris Jones, David Anderson, Bill
McCloskey, and myself we're proposing that we change the ownership of
the IPC module to Bill McCloskey who has been doing a lot of the more
recent work in this module.

If you see any reason not to make this change do let me know. If I
don't hear any objections in a few days, I'll go ahead and make this
change to the wiki.

- jst

Blake Kaplan

Jul 23, 2015, 11:59:39 AM7/23/15
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Johnny Stenback <j...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> After a discussion between Chris Jones, David Anderson, Bill
> McCloskey, and myself we're proposing that we change the ownership of
> the IPC module to Bill McCloskey who has been doing a lot of the more
> recent work in this module.

This sounds good to me!
--
Blake Kaplan

Johnny Stenback

Jul 23, 2015, 8:08:39 PM7/23/15
to Blake Kaplan, mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Excellent. I just went ahead and made this official in the wiki!

- jst

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 8:59 AM, Blake Kaplan <mrb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Johnny Stenback <j...@mozilla.com> wrote:
>> After a discussion between Chris Jones, David Anderson, Bill
>> McCloskey, and myself we're proposing that we change the ownership of
>> the IPC module to Bill McCloskey who has been doing a lot of the more
>> recent work in this module.
>
> This sounds good to me!
> --
> Blake Kaplan

nguyen...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2015, 4:42:16 AM7/28/15
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Vào 07:50:16 UTC+7 Thứ Tư, ngày 22 tháng 7 năm 2015, Johnny Stenback đã viết:
Vào 07:50:16 UTC+7 Thứ Tư, ngày 22 tháng 7 năm 2015, Johnny Stenback đã viết:

nguyen...@gmail.com

nguyen...@gmail.com