Rental agreement

Ron Hunter

Jan 28, 2011, 11:54:00 AM1/28/11
http://www.freebies4ya.com/agreements/realestate/Basic_Rental_Agreement_And_Or_Lease.asp

This is a standard rental agreement. Just fill in what you want in the
blanks. This will be a legal contract, and will need to be signed by
you, and the renters.

Ron

Terry R.

Jan 28, 2011, 1:07:13 PM1/28/11
On 1/28/2011 8:54 AM On a whim, Ron Hunter pounded out on the keyboard

Oops!

Terry R.

Bill B

Jan 28, 2011, 1:08:59 PM1/28/11

When can I move in, Ron?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Jan 28, 2011, 1:36:05 PM1/28/11
Ron Hunter wrote:

> http://www.<snip>

> This is a standard rental agreement. Just fill in what you want in
> the blanks. This will be a legal contract, and will need to be
> signed by you, and the renters.

Heh, I believe this is another stroke on the scorecard for using
separate email and news applications... ;-)

--
-bts

Andrew DeFaria

Jan 28, 2011, 2:35:46 PM1/28/11
Pics or I'm not moving in!

Oh, and what's the rent like?
--
Andrew DeFaria
I need someone real bad... Are you real bad?

goodwin

Jan 28, 2011, 3:11:14 PM1/28/11
On 01/28/2011 11:35 AM, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> On 01/28/2011 11:54 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:
>> http://www.freebies4ya.com/agreements/realestate/Basic_Rental_Agreement_And_Or_Lease.asp
>>

>> This is a standard rental agreement. Just fill in what you want in the
>> blanks. This will be a legal contract, and will need to be signed by
>> you, and the renters.
>>
>> Ron
> Pics or I'm not moving in!
>
> Oh, and what's the rent like?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it...

Ron Hunter

Jan 28, 2011, 5:27:21 PM1/28/11
On 1/28/2011 12:07 PM, Terry R. wrote:
> On 1/28/2011 8:54 AM On a whim, Ron Hunter pounded out on the keyboard
>
>> http://www.freebies4ya.com/agreements/realestate/Basic_Rental_Agreement_And_Or_Lease.asp
>>

>> This is a standard rental agreement. Just fill in what you want in the
>> blanks. This will be a legal contract, and will need to be signed by
>> you, and the renters.
>>
>> Ron
>
> Oops!
>

> Terry R.
Yes, OOPS. Sorry. I will NEVER get used to TB3 starting in the last
place it was on, instead of with my email, like I WANT it to. Perhaps
the most annoying 'feature' of TB3, now that they seem to have squashed
the database corruption problem.

Ron Hunter

Jan 28, 2011, 5:28:06 PM1/28/11
On 1/28/2011 12:36 PM, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> Ron Hunter wrote:
>
>> http://www.<snip>
>>
>> This is a standard rental agreement. Just fill in what you want in
>> the blanks. This will be a legal contract, and will need to be
>> signed by you, and the renters.
>
> Heh, I believe this is another stroke on the scorecard for using
> separate email and news applications... ;-)

Not really, just for having TB3 start in email, like TB always did
before, and Netscape before that....

Mike Easter

Jan 28, 2011, 7:07:55 PM1/28/11
Ron Hunter wrote:

>>> This is a standard rental agreement.

At least that wasn't a particularly personal email.

The few times I have done that weren't 'too bad' either.

> having TB3 start in email, like TB always did
> before, and Netscape before that....

OE has a better design in terms of avoiding that problem.

If we would all start our email by first opening the addressbook, we
would be all right.

Hit/Select the contact and then 'write'.

Just 'thinking about' the addressee doesn't get it :-)

--
Mike Easter

dillinger

Jan 29, 2011, 1:28:27 AM1/29/11

Ron Hunter

Jan 29, 2011, 4:31:05 AM1/29/11
Well, I has copied the URL I wanted to send my sister in law, and so I
started TB3 and clicked 'write', then pasted the URL. Then I entered
the subject, and clicked 'send'. OOPS. Of course I could blame it on
my wife who was trying to hurry me in the process because her sister
needed the rental agreement, like 'right now'. And if you are wondering
why her sister didn't Google it, herself, she doesn't know much about
computers, and won't Google ANYTHING. Sign. You have to understand my
wife is a twin, and her sister's husband died several years ago, so I
have an extra wife with no benefits, just responsibilities. She has
more trouble with her computer than any 10 other people I know. Wonder
why? Do these things really KNOW when you don't like them? Grin.

Ron Hunter

Jan 29, 2011, 4:33:36 AM1/29/11

Thank you! I used to use MailTweak, but they took out that feature. If
this works properly, then that will eliminate all but the single
remaining big complaint I have about TB3, which is the atrocious
automatic account setup that FORCES IMAP whether you want it or not.

Message has been deleted

Ron Hunter

Jan 31, 2011, 4:26:11 PM1/31/11
On 1/31/2011 1:36 PM, Manatee wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:31:05 -0600, Ron Hunter
> <rphu...@charter.net> wrote, in
> gmane.comp.mozilla.general -->:
>
> <....>

>> and clicked 'send'. OOPS.
>
> <....>
>

> Viewing the above, I have never felt more justified in removing the
> "Send" button from T-Bird's Composition toolbar, and putting "Send
> Later" button in its' place.
>
> It's a _very_ small matter to Send mail from the menu-bar.

No help. That's where mine is, and what I always use. I can't stand
the massive waste of screen space of duplicating buttons in the window.