Javascript Projects

Tabs16

Jan 4, 2017, 12:41:44 PM1/4/17
to mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Hey,
I am interested to contribute to projects involving javascript,python or svg. Can anyone suggest me projects to work on? Morever,I am interested to apply for GSOC'17 .It would be a great help.
Thanks,
-Tabs16

Jared Hirsch

Jan 4, 2017, 2:53:31 PM1/4/17
to Tabs16, mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi there,

This website is a nice starting point for webdev contributions:
https://whatcanidoformozilla.org

GSOC won't publish the list of accepted organizations until February 27th,
so check back then. You can learn more on the GSOC website:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask more questions as they come up.

Cheers,

Jared