अब Google Groups, यूज़नेट फ़ोरम में नई पोस्ट करने या उसकी सदस्यता लेने की सुविधा नहीं देता है. हालांकि, यूज़नेट फ़ोरम में मौजूद पुराना कॉन्टेंट देखा जा सकता है.

Whistler Webdev + MDN Hype Train CHOO CHOO

1 बार देखा गया
नहीं पढ़े गए पहले मैसेज पर जाएं

Michael Kelly

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
3 जून 2015, 11:25:26 pm3/6/15
ईमेल पाने वाला dev-webdev
In three weeks many of us will be gathering on a giant hill called Bear
Country in USA Junior, in a ghost town that the locals call "Whistler".
As part of mandated readiness training in case of a bear uprising,
Mozilla Webdev will be gathering together for a violent combo-event that
we're calling "Mozilla Webdev: Fever-Dream of a Better Tomorrow".

On the Webdev side, we'll be doing what we do best: sit in a room for
hours, get to know eachother better, and hack on cool stuff. MDN will be
doing something super-special: a hack day for improving MDN, including a
pitch night the day before, and demo time at the end of the day. MDN's
hack day is open to all!

Where: Hilton Whistler Resort, Mt. Currie Ball Room North & South

MDN Hack Day:
Tuesday, June 23rd, 5pm - 7pm: Pitch Night
Wednesday, June 24th, 9am - 7pm: Hack Day, Demo Time

Webdev Fever-Dream:
Wednesday, June 24th, 9am - 7pm: Chill and Code

We've got the room for the whole day, so feel free to drop in and out
whenever you can!

Special thanks to groovecoder for taking the lead on organizing this and
Catherine Groswird for getting us the biggest room there is!

- Mike Kelly

Luke Crouch

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
4 जून 2015, 10:53:02 am4/6/15
ईमेल पाने वाला Michael Kelly, dev-webdev
And thanks to Mike Kelly for inviting everyone! :)

Luke Crouch

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
16 जून 2015, 12:35:53 pm16/6/15
ईमेल पाने वाला Michael Kelly, dev-webdev
This combination Webdev + MDN Hack Day are now on Sched. [1][2]

As the event implies, WebAppSec will be around too, and we plan to stay "in
the zone" to hack - not meetings. :)

You may have also seen that MDN is also having a doc sprint on Thursday &
Friday in another room. [3] The doc sprinters have agreed to let hackers
join them until the room is filled up, so don't be afraid to start a
hacking project that could last for a few days!

-L

[1]
https://juneworkweekwhistler2015.sched.org/event/1f49ce4de2c862bc16131cf8779a7afe
[2]
https://juneworkweekwhistler2015.sched.org/event/cb7ee48ecb83f595dd7d62bb4ca076c4
[3] https://etherpad.mozilla.org/MDN-Whistler-schedule

Luke Crouch

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
23 जून 2015, 7:25:26 pm23/6/15
ईमेल पाने वाला Michael Kelly, dev-webdev
All,

Remember Webdev + MDN Hack Day pitches are starting in 30m in the Mt Currie
room at Hilton. [1]

And we have the same room all day tomorrow for MDN & other Webdev hacking.
[2]

Luke Crouch

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
23 जून 2015, 8:00:31 pm23/6/15
ईमेल पाने वाला Michael Kelly, dev-webdev
Also, there is a bar here for us ...
0 नया मैसेज