Webdev Extravaganza: Today at 10AM Pacific!

Michael Kelly

Jul 1, 2014, 9:33:30 AM7/1/14
to dev-webdev
So cousin Osmose is on PTO and was in the New Hampshire mountains and
completely forgot to let ya'll know that there's an Extravaganza today. Doh!

The Webdev Extravaganza is our monthly get-together where we brag about
the things we've shipped, beg for help on our projects, meet our new
friends, and argue pointlessly about stuff. It's open to anyone and
everyone!

Got something to share? Add yourself to the wiki!
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webdev/Meetings/2014/July_1

(Connection details are on the wiki too.)

See you soon!
- Mike Kelly

Michael Kelly

Jul 1, 2014, 12:45:40 PM7/1/14