html canvas aria accessibility for a game

已查看 3 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Marvin Hunkin

未读,
2015年12月7日 03:40:022015/12/7
收件人 mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
hi. developing an accessible game, space invaders, and now is there any code, using a canvas, and using jaws for windows, from http://www.freedomscientific.com. and also how to change to digest mode. the website google groups, not that easy, so can the moderator or owner of this group, change me to digest mode, or show me the e-mail command to do this. using windows 10, firefox, jaws 17 on a toshiba satellite pro. can you help. marvin.
0 个新帖子