Beer and Tell: Next Friday at 11AM Pacific

Michael Kelly

May 12, 2017, 12:35:57 PM5/12/17
to dev-webdev
Yo! It's Beer and Tell time!

Beer and Tell is our monthly gathering where we share our latest
side-projects and other non-work projects. It's open to the public;
invite your friends!

When: Friday, May 19th at 11AM Pacific
Where: Webdev Vidyo room, Air Mozilla stream:
https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-beer-and-tell-may-2017/
How to attend: See wiki page

If you're working on something cool in your spare time, you should
share! If you want to share something, add yourself to the wiki page:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webdev/Beer_And_Tell/2017/May

See you next Friday!
- Mike Kelly

Michael Kelly

May 19, 2017, 12:37:14 PM5/19/17
to dev-webdev
Don't forget, Beer and Tell is happening today at 11am Pacific! Add
yourself to the wiki and share what you've been working on in your spare
time!