Webdev Extravaganza: Next Tuesday at 10AM Pacific

1 view

Michael Kelly

May 26, 2015, 2:02:26 PM5/26/15
to dev-webdev
It's Extravaganza time! Once a month we gather together to share news of
what we've shipped, our open source projects, any new friends, and other
stuff. It's the Webdev Extravaganza, open to all!

When: 10AM Pacific, Tuesday June 2nd
Where: Webdev Vidyo room and streamed on Air Mozilla:
https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-extravaganza-june-2015/

If you have anything you want to share with the group, add yourself to
the wiki:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webdev/Meetings/2015/June_2

See you next week!
- Mike Kelly

Michael Kelly

Jun 2, 2015, 12:26:34 PM6/2/15
to dev-webdev
Don't forget, Extravaganza is in 30 minutes! Make sure to add whatever cool stuff you've shipped this month to the wiki:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webdev/Meetings/2015/June_2
https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-extravaganza-june-2015/

- Mike Kelly

Michael Kelly