Re: How to get started with?

Michael Kelly

Jan 16, 2017, 12:19:10 PM1/16/17
to Shruti Singh, dev-webdev
Whoops, dev-webdev-owner is the email address for the owner of the list.
I've added the actual list itself to the email.

Shruti Singh wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am Shruti Singh, 3rd year undergraduate student. I want to contribute
> to Mozilla. Can anyone help me out to get started with?
>
> Regards,
> Shruti Singh

Luke Crouch

Jan 24, 2017, 10:02:16 AM1/24/17
to Shruti Singh, dev-webdev
Hi Shruti,

Thanks for contacting us. Did you have a look at the What can I do for
Mozilla? and/or the Webdev/GetInvolved pages yet?

https://whatcanidoformozilla.org/
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webdev/GetInvolved

Do any of the sites or projects on the Webdev/GetInvolved page interest
you? Or is there a certain technology you're interested in?

-L

Ashish Patel

Jan 29, 2017, 3:27:25 AM1/29/17
to mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello, interested in web development and Javascript.