Beer and Tell: Friday, June 20th at 2PM Pacific

1 view

Michael Kelly

Jun 16, 2014, 10:38:09 AM6/16/14
to WebDev, dev-webdev
( Suggested email background music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjw595chVgQ )

Do you like side projects? I like side projects! It's a shame I get
bored and play video games all the time, otherwise I'd probably work on
more side projects. I'm a little disappointed in myself sometimes, but
on the other hand, happy and unproductive is better than sad and productive.

ANYWHO, we have this thing were people show off their side projects.
Specifically things you didn't make as a part of your job. Other than
that, it can be whatever you want! Anyone and everyone is invited,
because honestly it'd be kind've weird for us to tell some people they
can't come. Also I don't know if you can kick people out of Vidyo rooms.
If you can, then I guess if we told someone they couldn't come and they
came anyway we'd have to use that.

MOVING ON, if you're interested in sharing, you should add yourself to
the wiki page. Also, we're streaming and recording these via
air.mozilla.org now, so look on the wiki page later this week for an
airmo link if you want to watch that way. Scott Michaud tried it out
last week and said it was way better than Vidyo except for not being
able to talk. I dunno, maybe you want to hang out with us afterward. You
should probably use Vidyo if you want to talk with us. Yeah, probably.

OH, uh, here's the wiki link:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webdev/Beer_And_Tell/June2014

I'm hungry. But it's like 10:30 AM, and brunch is just out of the
question. Maybe I'll eat a bag of cheetos or something.

Bye!
- Mike Kelly

Michael Kelly

Jun 20, 2014, 9:41:01 AM6/20/14
to WebDev, dev-webdev
Don't forget, Beer and Tell is today at 2PM Pacific! Add yourself to the
wiki to show off!

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webdev/Beer_And_Tell/June2014

- Mike Kelly

Michael Kelly

Jun 20, 2014, 4:50:24 PM6/20/14
to WebDev, dev-webdev
10 minutes! (airmo info has been added to the wiki)