Fwd: DXR: the new_one

Peter Elmers

Jul 28, 2015, 11:33:11 AM7/28/15
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-w...@lists.mozilla.org, fx-...@mozilla.com, Release
Hello!

I'm Peter (:new_one), this summer's DXR intern. My internship is drawing to
a close, and with that comes my final presentation.

This Thursday (July 30) at 3pm PDT from the MV commons, I'll be giving a
10-minute overview of what DXR is, what's planned, and three things I've
done over the last couple of months: permalinks, path promotion, and XPIDL
support.

I'll be happy for you to attend!

Thanks,
Peter

Peter Elmers

Jul 30, 2015, 5:11:11 PM7/30/15
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-w...@lists.mozilla.org, fx-...@mozilla.com, Release
A reminder that my presentation is less than an hour away!

It'll be live in MV commons as well as streamed on AirMo at 3pm PDT; tune
in to hear the latest on what's happening in DXR land.

Thanks,
Peter