Fwd: Hack on MDN Weekend

Ali Spivak

Jan 16, 2015, 1:32:34 PM1/16/15
to dev-w...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi webdevs!

We are gearing up to hold our yearly "Hack on MDN" event in March & would
love for you to participate!

Hack on MDN is a three-day event where we collaborate on projects that make
MDN better. The goal is to do actual, tangible work: documentation,
translation, specifications/requirements, designs/mockups, code, and/or new
tools or processes. Everyone who attends will produce something tangible at
the end of the three days. We want anyone and everyone to be able to
participate and share their project and get it worked on. We welcome all
contributors to MDN - both volunteer and paid staff, old timers and new!
However, to keep the sessions as productive as possible, we are limiting
the number of attendees & will choose based on a variety of factors -
skills, past contribution, ideas for what to work on, availability.

*Both contributors and paid staff must apply <
<http://goo.gl/forms/4iZrr0EVV6>http://goo.gl/forms/9taJOS3LSu>
<http://goo.gl/forms/4iZrr0EVV6> to attend*. Please apply by January 20th.

Dates: 27-29 March, 2015
Location: Berlin or Paris Mozilla office (still working out details)

For more information on the event, please go to:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/MDN/Get_involved/Events/HackOnMDN

Link to apply is: http://goo.gl/forms/9taJOS3LSu

Please ping me directly with any questions, and feel free to forward to
others if you think they would be interested.

-ali

--
ali spivak
Manager, MDN Community & Content