New to Open Source Development

prateek aggarwal

Jul 18, 2015, 7:07:39 PM7/18/15
to dev-w...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi

I am new to open source development . I want to make contribution to
Mozilla Firefox Development .

I have knowledge about developing Android application and little bit
knowledge about backend development framework like Spring ,MongoDB etc.

Could anyone suggest me from where should I start ?

Mike Taylor

Jul 18, 2015, 10:42:48 PM7/18/15
to prateek aggarwal, dev-w...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Prateek,

On 7/18/15 06:23, prateek aggarwal wrote:
> I have knowledge about developing Android application and little bit
> knowledge about backend development framework like Spring ,MongoDB etc.
>
> Could anyone suggest me from where should I start ?

You might be interested in hacking on Firefox for Android, based on your
background. If so these links should give you an idea of where to begin:

<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Get_Involved>

<http://www.joshmatthews.net/bugsahoy/?mobileandroid=1>

Cheers,

--