Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Cant play mp3 on firefox

47 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

cainy...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2018, 11:18:1507-03-2018
aan mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

I have a html5 chat where you can send mp3 sounds so everyone else in the room can hear them but not if you have firefox. Why is that? It works fine on chrome and every other browser.

Thank you.

Armen Zambrano Gasparnian

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2018, 08:46:1008-03-2018
aan mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,
Do you have a sample .mp3? Or even a place to test the issue?
Do you see anything in the console?
Can you share a sample html code that shows the issue?

regards,
Armen

cainy...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2018, 13:43:4208-03-2018
aan mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

I will be glad to send you the link but I would like it to be privately in order to prevent my site from getting spammed.

Thank you.

cainy...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
9 mrt 2018, 13:51:5709-03-2018
aan mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello??
Help please??

Armen Zambrano Gasparnian

ongelezen,
12 mrt 2018, 08:49:1912-03-2018
On Friday, 9 March 2018 13:51:57 UTC-5, cainy...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello??
> Help please??

arm...@mozilla.com

My apologies. I missed the reply on Thursday.

cainy...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
13 mrt 2018, 14:39:3613-03-2018
aan mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
No problem. Do you think its fixable?

cainy...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
17 mrt 2018, 23:19:3917-03-2018
aan mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Anybody there??

cainy...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
20 mrt 2018, 14:51:1820-03-2018
aan mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Man, this forum is a fucking waste of time! There is more activity in a graveyard!
0 nieuwe berichten