to get advice on what project is right for me

Karan Agarwal

Jul 12, 2016, 1:09:32 AM7/12/16
to dev-w...@lists.mozilla.org
Hey Everyone!

I am a Computer Science sophmore. I want to start contributing to Mozilla
Webdev and need help in doing that. I know HTML, CSS and Java Script. I
have been through http://whatcanidoformozilla.org
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatcanidoformozilla.org%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGcX5J6pYmlt5tT2I2mwpScsz-JsA>
but i can't find the right project for me. Can you suggest a right project
to start with.

Karan Agarwal

IRC : #karanagarwal17
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatcanidoformozilla.org%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGcX5J6pYmlt5tT2I2mwpScsz-JsA>

Luke Crouch

Jul 12, 2016, 10:03:55 AM7/12/16
to Karan Agarwal, dev-webdev
So many projects use HTML, CSS, and JavaScript tech ... is there a Mozilla
product area that interests you?

Firefox, Add-ons, support.mozilla.org, developer.mozilla.org - any Mozilla
site or project that interests you in particular?

-L

Karan Agarwal

Jul 14, 2016, 6:48:08 AM7/14/16
to Luke Crouch, dev-webdev
Hi Luke,

I read the description of all the projects under webdev. Reps.mozilla
(ReMo) interests me and i have contacted the respective project mentor.
Thank you for the help.