Webdev Extravaganza: Next Tuesday at 10AM Pacific

1 view

Michael Kelly

Dec 30, 2016, 1:23:30 PM12/30/16
to dev-webdev
It's Extravaganza time! Once a month we gather together to share news of
what we've shipped, our open source projects, any new friends, and other
stuff. It's the Webdev Extravaganza, open to all!

When: 10AM Pacific, Tuesday January 3rd, 10am Pacific
Where: Webdev Vidyo room and streamed on Air Mozilla
Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-extravaganza-january-2017/

If you have anything you want to share with the group, add yourself to
the wiki:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webdev/Meetings/2017/January

See you next week!
- Mike Kelly

Michael Kelly

Jan 3, 2017, 11:01:57 AM1/3/17
to dev-webdev
Don't forget that the Extravaganza is today at 10am Pacific! Add yourself to the wiki:

Wiki: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webdev/Meetings/2017/January
AirMo: https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-extravaganza-january-2017/

- Mike Kelly