TaskCluster Elective Tutorial docs (short and sweet!)

Selena Deckelmann

Jun 15, 2016, 8:07:47 PM6/15/16
to dev-webdev
We had a TaskCluster Task Creation tutorial today that was packed and a few
people didn't stay after we ran out of seats.

I ran into jgmize and pmac this evening and they suggested I forward the
slides, in case anyone was interested in trying TaskCluster out. The use
case that we've optimized for is CI, but you can use it for just about
anything. Here you go!

https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/presentation/d/1zy1gDRNWLJd7HBy9-IgVLREVWQLc7wW5mV0M_KX3RqE
<https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/presentation/d/1zy1gDRNWLJd7HBy9-IgVLREVWQLc7wW5mV0M_KX3RqE/edit?usp=sharing>

It's in the slides, but the big caveat at the moment is you need to be a
member of the Mozilla Github org for our bot to work. Integration with
other orgs is possible, but I'm looking for a critical mass before we
support this officially.

If you have any questions, please find any member of the TaskCluster team
by pinging us in #taskcluster to arrange a meeting over the next two days
and we'd be happy to answer questions and/or get you set up. Alternatively,
you can find pictures of all of us` in Phonebook and flag us down in a
hallway or lunchroom. :)

-selena