Beer and Tell: Next Friday at 2PM Pacific

Michael Kelly

Jun 12, 2015, 10:38:36 AM6/12/15
to dev-webdev
Yo! It's Beer and Tell time!

Beer and Tell is our monthly gathering where we share our latest
side-projects and other non-work projects. It's open to the public;
invite your friends!

When: Friday, June 19th at 2PM Pacific
Where: Webdev Vidyo room, Air Mozilla stream
https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-beer-and-tell-june-2015/
How to attend: See wiki page

If you're working on something cool in your spare time, you should
share! If you want to share something, add yourself to the wiki page:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webdev/Beer_And_Tell/June2015

See you next Friday!
- Mike Kelly

Michael Kelly

Jun 19, 2015, 2:06:58 PM6/19/15
to dev-webdev
Don't forget that Beer and Tell is today at 2PM Pacific!

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webdev/Beer_And_Tell/June2015
https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-beer-and-tell-june-2015/

- Mike Kelly

Stephanie Hobson

Jun 19, 2015, 2:37:52 PM6/19/15
to Michael Kelly, dev-webdev
If you're already in Vancouver I've booked the Deep Cove meeting room for
anyone who'd like to Beer and Tell on a big screen!

S.

Michael Kelly

Jun 29, 2015, 2:06:25 PM6/29/15
to dev-webdev
Sorry for the late post, but the blog post is up!

https://blog.mozilla.org/webdev/2015/06/29/beer-and-tell-june-2015/

- Mike Kelly