django-browserid v0.11.1 out (jingo users can now upgrade!)

Michael Kelly

Jan 28, 2015, 2:05:44 PM1/28/15
to dev-webdev
Rejoice! A new version of django-browserid is out!

https://github.com/mozilla/django-browserid/releases/tag/v0.11.1

This is a tiny release with just one fix for a circular import that
happened when using django-browserid with jingo. If you had troubles
upgrading a jingo-using site to v0.11, this release should fix those
issues and allow you to stay up-to-date. Yay!

bsilverberg originally reported the issue happening only on a server
(not locally) and spent a lot of time working with me to track it down,
but we floundered and failed for months, until r1cky tried to upgrade
Input and came up with a reproducible case. Thanks to both of these fine
folks!

UPGRADE NOW BECAUSE WHY NOT
- Mike Kelly