Interested in contributing to Webdev

Harikishen H

Apr 30, 2016, 11:13:34 AM4/30/16
to dev-w...@lists.mozilla.org
Dear All,
I am an enthusiastic Computer Science Bachelor's Student
that would like to get involved in open source projects. I finally decided
to contribute to Mozilla Webdev. But I am confused and not sure how and to
which project I can contribute to. I have some experience with web
development using PHP as well as Python (Django). I have worked on an
online stock market simulation web app using Django, HTML, CSS, Javascript
etc. I guess I have intermediate level proficiency . Could you suggest how
I can contribute and to which project.

Harkishen H
IRC : #harikishenh

Schalk Neethling

May 3, 2016, 3:55:57 AM5/3/16
to Harikishen H, dev-webdev
Hey there Harkishen,

Thank you for your interest. The first place to stop by would be:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Contribute/Webdev

After that, have a look at:
https://www.contributejson.org/examples

And then of course feel free to ping people with questions on IRC channel
#webdev

Kind Regards,
Schalk Neethling
Senior Front-End Engineer
Mozilla ::-::

Paul McLanahan

May 3, 2016, 10:34:41 AM5/3/16
to Schalk Neethling, dev-webdev, Harikishen H
http://mozilla.github.io/webdev/ is a good resource as well; as is http://www.whatcanidoformozilla.org/.

Cheers,

- pmac
signature.asc