How do i start contributing with python?

Pavan Gudiwada

Oct 20, 2017, 3:49:48 PM10/20/17
to mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
I am a computer science student I love python and want to contribute to Mozilla code base using it. The situation is that im not a developer or a programmer yet, im still a student and you might understand how much knowledge I have. I visited https://whatcanidoformozilla.org and all the topics related to python are confusing. I dont understand where and what to start with. What knowledge I should have to start and what should i learn. I want someone to guide me through this phase and set me into the right path. Thank you.