Webdev Extravaganza: Next Tuesday at 10AM Pacific

1 view

Michael Kelly

Feb 27, 2015, 11:58:29 AM2/27/15
to dev-webdev
It's Extravaganza time! Once a month we gather together to share news of
what we've shipped, our open source projects, any new friends, and other
stuff. It's the Webdev Extravaganza, open to all!

When: 10AM Pacific, Tuesday March 3rd
Where: Webdev Vidyo room and streamed on Air Mozilla: LINK FORTHCOMING

If you have anything you want to share with the group, add yourself to
the wiki:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webdev/Meetings/2015/March_3

See you next week!
- Mike Kelly

Michael Kelly

Mar 3, 2015, 12:29:00 PM3/3/15
to dev-webdev
Remember, Extravaganza is in 30 minutes!

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webdev/Meetings/2015/March_3

- Mike Kelly

Michael Kelly

Mar 9, 2015, 12:36:51 PM3/9/15