Copyright Reform Petition Website doesn't degrade gracefully when Javascript isn't available

Dis.K

Aug 28, 2016, 2:40:19 PM8/28/16
to dev-w...@lists.mozilla.org
Just an FYI. I was linked to this petition by Mozilla at
https://mozillafoundation.nationbuilder.com/ and since I block all
javascript by default, all I get is blue page.

I realise it is hosted on an external service, but perhaps Mozilla can
influence them to have a fallback, or Mozilla should look into other
options in the future. I'd enable first-party Javascript by Mozilla
domains, but this nationbuilder.com asks me to enable a lot more from a
lot of 3rd party sources (including Google). It's not reasonable to ask
the user to check half a dozen 3rd party scripts just to sign a
petition.

Thanks,
disk
--
GnuPG Fingerprint: 3E2F 5E37 0BD1 7EBF 46FB 13E2 489A 2D30 A07D 0AFC

* Consider using e-mail encryption:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/