Newbie for open source need help

naveed madabhavi

Aug 20, 2016, 11:24:48 AM8/20/16
to mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org

I am a software engineer from india. I want to start contributing to Mozilla
Webdev and need help in doing that. I know HTML, CSS and Java Script. I
have been through http://whatcanidoformozilla.org

but i can't find the right project for me. Can you suggest a right project
to start with. so that i can began my journey of opensource

Luke Crouch

Aug 22, 2016, 10:52:10 AM8/22/16
to naveed madabhavi, mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
If you'd like to get more experience with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript and the
website projects don't seem like the right project, you might look thru
tasks you can do to contribute to MDN:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/MDN/Getting_started#Possible_task_types

-L

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 3:54 AM, naveed madabhavi <naveeds...@gmail.com>