Shadow DOM

1 view

s25...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2015, 2:29:03 AM7/20/15
to mozilla-d...@lists.mozilla.org
Is there any way to view Shadow DOM elements inside dev tools in either regular Firefox or DevEdition? I really want to make the full switch from Chrome but my employers are having me do work with Web Components. I've enabled dom.webcomponents.enabled in my about:config but I'm still not seeing it when I restart Firefox and inspect elements such as an html video player.

Does anyone know if this is possible or if it's a feature to come in the near future?