5 available licenses to wes bos' ES6 course

Jon Petto

Jul 26, 2016, 3:29:34 PM7/26/16
to dev-webdev
Hey there webdevs -

Ever the bargain hunters, we bought a 10 pack of licenses to Wes Bos’ new ES6 course.

https://es6.io/ <https://es6.io/>

5 of the seats are taken, meaning we have 5 more up for grabs. If you’d like to get your ES6 on, reply with whatever name and email address you’d like to use to access the course. Names and emails will be sent to Mr. Bos, who will then send out URLs enchanted with access.

Jon Petto

Jul 27, 2016, 12:43:57 PM7/27/16
to dev-webdev
Hey everyone -

Just a heads up that all the seats have been taken. If you made the cut, you should receive an email from Wes Bos (w...@wesbos.com <mailto:w...@wesbos.com>) with access instructions.

If you didn’t, the early bird pricing is still available ($70/person). :)