Getting started with the open source contribution

瀏覽次數:13 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Arnav Prakash Srivastava

未讀,
2017年8月15日 下午6:11:382017/8/15
收件者:dev-w...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi everyone,

My name is Arnav Prakash and I am new in the world of open source. I am
working in the front-end web development which includes HTML, CSS,
Javascript and its other libraries like JQuery and ReactJS. I have recently
learnt ReactJS + Redux and completed a personal project using the stack. I
would very much like to contribute in order to be a part of this great
community and also build my personal skill set but I am confused and
overwhelmed for how to start it. It would be really helpful if anyone can
guide and mentor me through this and help me get started. I will be highly
obliged.

Hope to hear soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Arnav