Sheriff Coverage during Mozilla London All-hands next week

1 view

Carsten Book

Jun 7, 2016, 6:51:43 AM6/7/16
to dev-tree-...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

as you know London All-Hands is coming up soon. This affects also sheriff
coverage of trees since Kwierso and me (Tomcat) will be also attending the
all-hands in London.

While we try to check the Trees every now and then and have Community
Sheriffs around we can not guarantee the normal tree coverage as usual
(that also include checkin-needed tasks).

In case of urgent issues/tasks please needinfo :Kwierso and/or me :Tomcat
in bugzilla or email us directly.

If you are in London and want to talk with us about everything Sheriff
Related, feel free to poke us anytime!

Cheers,
on behalf of the Sheriffs,

- Tomcat