Taskcluster jobs - Job Details pane

Gregory Arndt

Oct 28, 2015, 12:35:06 PM10/28/15
to dev-tree-...@lists.mozilla.org
When a taskcluster job is reported to Treeherder, we currently insert an
"Inspect Task" task link in the job details pane that opens up the task
inspector for the task.

In a discussion on Bug 1218537, it was proposed that the taskcluster jobs
should contain more details.

I'm not exactly sure at the moment how our integration component,
mozilla-taskcluster, will handle this, but I think it would be good to
start having the discussion about what details we would like to see there.
>From there we can evaluate what is possible and start making progress on
making the job details pane for taskcluster jobs more useful to end users.

Also this could even be a hacking/information meetup in Orlando if that
makes it easier as well, but that's still over a month out.

-Greg