Experimenting with LDAP-free retriggers on TH

alice...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2015, 7:28:06 PM6/18/15
Pulse Actions is currently live on the ash branch, and we would like to activate it on an official branch. It is a service that listens to retrigger/cancel messages on exchange/treeherder/v1/job-actions and acts upon them using mozci.

Anyone has any preference wrt which branch should we activate it on next? The plan is to turn it on every branch eventually.

This will eliminate the need for users signed in with Persona to enter LDAP credentials to make TH requests (bug 1077053) and also open a lot of new possibilities, like adding a 'backfill' or a 'trigger all coalesced jobs' (bug 1175213) button to TH.

-Alice [:adusca]