Proposing new Sheriff Module Owner - RyanVM

David Burns

Feb 23, 2015, 5:35:18 AM2/23/15
to dev-tree-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi All,

As we all know Ed has moved to the treeherder team and is doing really
great work there and because of this I would like to nominate Ryan as the
new sheriffing module owner. He is regularly asked for advice and to make a
decisions on sheriffing matters.

Please reply by Monday 2 March with any comments about this proposal.

David

Ed Morley

Feb 23, 2015, 5:51:38 AM2/23/15
to David Burns, dev-tree-...@lists.mozilla.org
Wholeheartedly agree - I can't think of a better person for the job!

(This reminds me, I must put together a proposal for a new Treeherder
module)