JavaScript does not load

Thiago Pereira de Ázara

May 6, 2016, 9:38:05 AM5/6/16
Hello guys,

The thing is, on the page that I am developing has javascript until uneventfully, except that when I first access the website the javascript does not load, and to refresh the page so that the JavaScript code can load full po.
I conducted tests with other browsers and put the JavaScript code is several places on the page, but still the problem remains
Scenario:
-> Firefox 46.0.1 (JavaScript enabled in your browser)
-> Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
-> No antivirus
-> Firewall disabled

I ask for a help from you if there is a way to use JavaScript on the page, so he already carrege the first access, without the need to refresh the page for the web site to work properly.