xpcom .so file component not found in xpcom viewer

savani...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2014, 2:16:08 PM6/2/14
i have created an xpcom c++ component using latest xulrunner sdk.. however i dont see my component in the xpcomviewer when i install the xpi. can someone help?

how to debug this? any pointers. i wrote a simple c program to check if .so file can be linked.. and i didnt see issues as it asked for nsisupport which was not in my class path so i guess everything is ok for .so file. however

how will rdf / manifest file recognize and get .so file component registered?