Question about NSS and JSS - Mac

g.fer...@unicyber.co.uk

Feb 16, 2015, 2:09:41 PM2/16/15
to dev-tec...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi

I have compiled NSS in MacOsX (Mavericks --
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/JSS_build_instructions_for_Mac_OS_X_10.6
-- Using the 64 Bits) but when executing the application (that is
389-ds-console) I get (that is with the compiled jar xpclass_dbg.jar):

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jss4 in
java.library.path
at
org.mozilla.jss.CryptoManager.loadNativeLibraries(CryptoManager.java:1443)
at org.mozilla.jss.CryptoManager.initialize(CryptoManager.java:912)
at org.mozilla.jss.CryptoManager.initialize(CryptoManager.java:885)
at
com.netscape.management.client.util.UtilConsoleGlobals.initJSS(Unknown
Source)
at com.netscape.management.client.comm.HttpsChannel.<clinit>(Unknown
Source)

I as everybody knows, when I execute the java command with the default
jar file I get:

ResourceSet: found in cache
loader478684581:com.netscape.management.client.util.default
CommManager> New CommRecord
(https://<server>:9830/admin-serv/authenticate)
ResourceSet: found in cache
loader478684581:com.netscape.management.client.theme.theme
ResourceSet: NOT found in cache
loader478684581:com.netscape.management.client.comm.HttpsChannel
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
org.mozilla.jss.CryptoManager.initializeAllNative2(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;ZLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;ZLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Z)V
at org.mozilla.jss.CryptoManager.initializeAllNative2(Native Method)
at org.mozilla.jss.CryptoManager.initialize(CryptoManager.java:903)
at org.mozilla.jss.CryptoManager.initialize(CryptoManager.java:869)
at
com.netscape.management.client.util.UtilConsoleGlobals.initJSS(Unknown
Source)

I guess it cannot find the nss binaries in here but as I do not have
more verbosity I cannot know exactly where it break

I bit stuck here now.
Without SSL the console works perfectly fine but the issue is NSS
related

Any tips so I can move this forward as I see I might get this done?
(hopefully!!)

Many thanks

marcinmierz...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2015, 5:54:02 PM10/10/15
to mozilla-dev...@lists.mozilla.org
I have exact the same problem. Did you manage where put this files to get rid of UnsatisfiedLinkError? and btw are You also trying to make dogtag rest client?