PK11_CopyKey

Jernej Turnsek

Jul 19, 2017, 7:16:56 AM7/19/17
to dev-se...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

we are using library NSS 3.30.2 with libsofthsm2.so and we came to a
problem, where PK11_CopyKey (pk11obj.c) is called. Function in turn calls
C_CopyObject function from libsofthsm2.so with NULL template argument,
while C_CopyObject function expects valid template argument and thus
returns bad argument error value. Due to this "bug" in PK11_CopyKey
function mod-nss module is unable to get server certificate from SofthHSMv2
token. Any comments?

Regards,
Jernej

Kai Engert