when i use pk12util to import p12 cert into NSSDB,

Kelly

Aug 23, 2015, 11:31:59 PM8/23/15
to hka...@redhat.com, dev-se...@lists.mozilla.org
Dear Hubert,
Thanks for your help. i have written two x509 certs into p12 cert, but when i use "pk12util -i /home/l/Desktop/321.pfx"
to import the cert into NSSDB, it reply "pk12util: function failed: SEC_ERROR_LEGACY_DATABAS: The certificate/ket database is in an old, unsupported format."
how can i solve this problem?

kelly 2015-08-24 11:30

Kelly

Aug 24, 2015, 5:20:46 AM8/24/15
to hka...@redhat.com, dev-se...@lists.mozilla.org
>>> i have solved the problem above.
>>> besides NSS(as we know, certificate file is proof, somebody copy files in /home/nssdb/ to another pc, how to save security), do you know anyother tools can operate keystore?

kelly 2015-08-24 11:30

夏日畅销榜大牌美妆只要1元

Hubert Kario

Aug 24, 2015, 6:21:18 AM8/24/15
to Kelly, dev-se...@lists.mozilla.org
On Monday 24 August 2015 11:31:18 Kelly wrote:
> Dear Hubert,
> Thanks for your help. i have written two x509 certs into p12
> cert, but when i use "pk12util -i /home/l/Desktop/321.pfx" to import the
> cert into NSSDB, it reply "pk12util: function failed:
> SEC_ERROR_LEGACY_DATABAS: The certificate/ket database is in an old,
> unsupported format." how can i solve this problem?

just like certutil, pk12util requires you to specify the database directory,
it will use ~/.netscape otherwise

--
Regards,
Hubert Kario