regarding nss 3.20

Suman.Patro-TRN

Dec 18, 2015, 7:15:15 AM12/18/15
to dev-se...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,
I am trying to use NSS 3.20 for enabling security in my application. There are some queries as:
1. 64 bit build of the nss on windows 8 throws an error as:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.0\include\shared\stralign.h(120) : error C
4090: 'function' : different '__unaligned' qualifiers.How do I resolve the same?
But 32 bit builds prove successful. I built it for windows 8 using msvc 2012 and mozilla build package(mingw).
2. to use built in root certificates in NSS for windows: hence where do I see the built- in root certificaltes and use those built- ins for certificate signing.Currently if I try using an already built in root certificate , the error thrown is as: could not decode the certificate "Equifax Secure CA" , could not create cert.
3. What does the "this update" and "next update" in crlutil.exe mean?
4. How can a built -in certificate or newly generated certificate be renewed after its validity period?
5. Is there any function in the nss 3.20 library that provides
i. EC domain parameter or that can be generated randomly, if then how?
ii. ECDHE operation to generate EC key pair using EC domain parameter
iii. ECDHE operation to generate a pre master key
Any help is highly appreciated .
Thanks and regards,
Suman

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Suman.Patro-TRN