Re: how to create keystore by using NSS certutil (Hubert Kario)

Kelly

Aug 21, 2015, 5:35:00 AM8/21/15
to hka...@redhat.com, dev-se...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,
first, i am so sorry for my pool english and bad reply, but i want to say "you are the last straw to clutch at , just you ", thank you.
because no reply but you.

" the PEM files you have and PKCS#12 you need to create are just file formats
storing the same data
think .doc and .odp for text documents
PKCS#12 is a just a bag holding the certificates and keys, the certificates
themselves are still X.509 certificates and the private keys are still PKCS#8
internally.
"
>>> in windows i packaged several certificate files into a .p12 file by using openssl, but in linux i don't down.
>>>the format of X509 ccertificate is fixed, regardless windows or linux.

"the nssdb is portable and can be copied between computers, including ones
that have different CPU architectures
"