Mixed Content Isssue

Manjula Samanpriya

Mar 4, 2015, 11:41:38 AM3/4/15
to mozilla-de...@lists.mozilla.org
Currently I am working in software Development Company where we have an eLearning System. Product has collection of sites and main page contain 3 iframes which loads different web sites. We are going to enable SSL on the site in order all sites. Currently we put this on hold since we experience Mixed Content Issues because of following reasons.

* Some of the elements in the user's data which refers http content.
Ex: img, js etc
* Some of the third party which loads in our iframes. (Different content provider)

We thought of developing our own web proxy, but we do have concern about performance as well as expensiveness of this solution. Can anybody tell what are the available solutions for the Mixed Content Issues and available third party web proxy where we can buy?