how to create keystore by using NSS certutil

Kelly

Aug 12, 2015, 9:21:04 PM8/12/15
to dev-se...@lists.mozilla.org
hi,
can anybody tell me how to create a keystore using certutil tool in NSS. and then write a cert into it.
in fact, certutil is an command tool, but i want to use it in my app,who can help me to package it to a API function, or give me a demo
Thanks

Hubert Kario

Aug 14, 2015, 10:44:18 AM8/14/15
to dev-se...@lists.mozilla.org, Kelly
On Thursday 13 August 2015 09:20:28 Kelly wrote:
> hi,
> can anybody tell me how to create a keystore using certutil tool in NSS.

mkdir nssdb/
certutil -N -d sql:./nssdb/ --empty-password

> and then write a cert into it.

certutil -A -d sql:./nssdb/ -n cert-nickname -a -i cert-in-ascii.pem
--
Regards,
Hubert Kario