Added section: Discussions on Hold

Kathleen Wilson

Apr 6, 2016, 5:25:44 PM4/6/16
to mozilla-dev-s...@lists.mozilla.org
All,

For some discussions about root inclusion/change requests, it is useful to keep all of the discussion in one thread, even if we need to put it on hold for a while.

So I added a section to the CA:Schedule wiki page for discussions that are on hold...

https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:Schedule#Discussions_On_Hold
"The following list shows the CA inclusion/update requests that are in public discussion, but are waiting for the CA to provide additional or updated information that was asked for during the discussion, such as updating or translating the CP/CPS, or completing a more current or full audit. The discussion may continue as soon as the CA provides the additional or updated information. ..."

As always, I welcome your thoughtful and constructive feedback.

Kathleen