Bug 1260651 will rename whole classes under editor/libeditor, so, when you need to touch in it, let me know before landing

Masayuki Nakano

Jun 25, 2016, 1:47:59 AM6/25/16
to dev-platform, Ehsan Akhgari, smaug
Hi, folks,

I've written 60 patches for bug 1260651 in this two days. These patches
conflict with any changes under editor/libeditor. So, if you need to
touch under the directory, please let me know before writing a patch or
landing a patch.

Ehsan, if you're busy to review for now, let me know. Smaug might be a
good reviewer for that.

Thanks in advance.

--
Masayuki Nakano <masa...@d-toybox.com>
Manager, Internationalization, Mozilla Japan.