Web API / developer docs / dev. evangelism meeting Thursday at 8 AM PST

Eric Shepherd

Feb 3, 2016, 6:45:34 PM2/3/16
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-platform
The Web API documentation community meeting, with representatives from
the technical evangelism and the API development teams, will take place
on Thursday at 8 AM Pacific Time (see http://bit.ly/1GghwBR for your
time zone).

Typical meetings include news about recent API development progress and
future development plans, discussions about what the priorities for
documenting and promoting new Web technologies should be, and the status
of ongoing work to document and evangelize these technologies.

We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here:

https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/API-docs-meeting-2016-02-04.

If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to
the agenda.

We look forward to seeing you there!

If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to
the agenda. Also, if you're unable to attend but have information or
suggestions related to APIs on the Web, their documentation, and how we
promote these APIs, please add a note or item to the agenda so we can be
sure to address it, even if you're unable to attend.

--

Eric Shepherd
Senior Technical Writer